Reconditioned Mangar Camel Emergency Lifting Cushion + Airflo PLUS Compressor
In used condition, tested and 2 x new upgraded brand new batteries fitted & new charger. AIRFLO PLUS COMPRESSOR
Please note subject to eligibility this product is VAT exempt. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
The Mangar Camel Lifting Chair has been specifically designed to help a carer lift a person who has suffered a fall, and with its 50 stone lifting ability and supportive back rest it is particularly suitable for use with heavier or bariatric individuals.
The Camel Lifting Chair is lightweight and very compact when not inflated and these features combined with its battery operated compressor ensure that it is a truly portable emergency lifting aid that can be used indoors or outdoors, in any situation where more conventional lifting aids such as mobile hoists are not available. The Camel has a built in back rest and provides an extremely stable lifting base which allows the individual to be lifted with dignity, whilst at the same time protecting both the carer and the individual being lifted, from the risk of any injury. Using the simple, easy to use hand controller and the Airflo Compressor, the carer inflates the Camel Lifting Chair section by section to gradually bring the individual being raised up to a position that is high enough to allow them to stand unaided.
- One Mangar Camel Lifting Chair
- Totally portable emergency lifting chair
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Rechargeable, battery operated compressor
- Built in back rest gives greater stability
- Reduces risk of injury to carers
- Very easy to operate by one person
- Inflated seat height: 560mm (21.5")
- Inflated seat width: 700mm (28")
- Inflated seat depth: 470mm (19")
- Inflated backrest height: 810mm (32.5")
- Inflated backrest width: 620mm (24.5")
- Chair weight: 6.5 kgs (14 lbs)
- Compressor weight: 4.6 kgs (10 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 320 kgs (50 st)