Designed for use in conjunction with the Defibtech Lifeline AED and Auto Defibrillators, these adult electrode pads are supplied as a pair ready for use in an emergency. The pads are suitable for use on adults and young patients over 8 years old, and the sealed pack provides visual instructions on how to position each pad on to the patient. Using advanced technology, the Defibtech defibrillator monitors pad to patient contact, and provides a warning if there is a problem.
- For use in conjunction with the Defibtech Lifeline AED and Auto Defibrillators
- Suitable for adult and young patient treatment (over 8 years old)
- Ideal for replacing used pads or to keep as a spare
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed package
- 2 year Electrode PAD Lifespan
- Pack shows pictorial instructions on where to position pads on the patient
- Self-adhesive and non-polarised