Seers - Medicare Orthopaedic electric tilt Couch (240Kg SWL) (RWD)
Please note additional delivery charges may apply.
Please check the colour swatch image to identify your colour preference.
Designed specifically for plaster casting technicians, this couch features individually adjustable leg sections and is available with a range of optional accessories to assist and support the technician in carrying out various casting procedures.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg
- Adjustable angle backrest from horizontal to +80˚
- Adjustable angle footrests from horizontal to -85˚
- Trendelenburg tilt to -15˚ on Models SM5585 & SM5585D
- The power assisted foot sections incorporate anti-trap design gas struts
- The footrests extend for tall patients
- Choice of manual hydraulic or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 52cm to 106cm
- Compact frame design with retractable wheel system
- Adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
- 5 years warranty on parts and Lifetime warranty on frames
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.