1 x Keeler Practitioner Otoscope
1 x Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
1 x Keeler Desk Charging Unit
Features of the Keeler Practitioner Otoscope
- Unobstructed, open style keeler otoscope head for easy introduction of small instruments for wax or foreign body removal.
- Large, slide aside 2.5 x magnification lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures.
- Facility to undertake pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
Features of the Keler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
- The positive Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to –25D. This increased lens range allows detailed examination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- The Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope includes 6 beams for a full diagnostic capability. A blue filter, particularly useful for assessing corneal scratches in children, is included.
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams. This feature is particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- The integral soft brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer.
Keeler Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope Desk Sets
- New Keeler Desk Unit outfits with new Lithium Charger and Slimline Handles.
- Available with the Keeler range of ophthalmoscopes and otoscopes.
- New Keeler slimline handle provides lithium or dry cell option.
- Can be desk or wall mounted.
- Robust Keeler construction is ideally suited to the busiest working conditions.
- Lithium-ion technology provides over two hours of continuous use, and a two hour rapid charge.
- LED’s indicate when battery life is low, charging or fully charged.
Warranty: 3 years