CareFusion Spiro USB Spirometer with PC Software
CareFusion SpiroUSB Spirometer
A precision PC based spirometer that plugs directly into the USB port on your desktop or laptop computer. It utilises the highly acclaimed Spirometry PC software allowing full spirometry tests to be performed.
The CareFusion Spirometry PC Software has been designed to meet the needs of the busy clinician and healthcare provider.
- Precision Micro Medical transducer
- Automatically launches SPCS Software
- Highly portable when used with a laptop
- Configurable printout format
- No batteries required - powered directly via PC
- Works on an individual patient basis so the screens you see are specific to the patient being tested
- Choice of predicted values
- Results table can be formatted to appear in the choice of the user
- Predicted values, % predicted displayed
- Powerful search facilities which allows filtering dependant on patient or groups the user is searching for
- Batch printing options between specific dates
- Connects directly to a PC or laptop without the need for any additional docking systems
- Allows fully featured PC-based spirometry in three easy steps
- Precision Micro Medical 'Gold Standard' transducer
- Measures up to 41 user-selectable parameters
- No batteries required
- Can upgrade existing Spida5 and SpidaExpert databases to SPCS
- Compatible with EMIS
- Compatible with SystmOne
- Licensing fees for links to Systm1 and EMIS apply
- Export functions to PDF, MS Word, Excel, XML
Please note that the illustrated PC is not supplied.
• Measurements: VC, EVC, IVC, FEV0.75, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FVC, PEF, FEV0.75/ VC, FEV0.75/FVC, FEV1/VC, FEV1%, FEV3/VC,FEV3/FVC, FEV0.75/FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, MEF75, MEF50, MEF25, MMEF, MEF50/VC, MEF50/FVC, MVV, FIV1, FIVC, PIF, FIV1%, MIF25, MIF50, MIF75, R50, MET, FET,TV, ERV, IRV, IC, FRC, RV,TLC, FRC/TLC, RV/TLC, LUNG AGE, Dyspnoea Score.
• All expiratory measurements with baseline, post bronchodilator 1 and 2, % predicted, % change and normal range.
• Resolution: 10ml volume 0.03l/s flow
• Accuracy: ±3% to ATS Recommendations
2 Year Warranty