CareFusion Spirometry PC Software (SPCS)
Designed to meet the needs of busy clinicians and healthcare professionals, CareFusion's Spirometry PC Software can be used to interface a spirometer and PC to provide an exceptionally powerful patient management system.
The Windows compatable software features a multi-window display that allows patients to be tested with the minimal number of steps. The powerful search facility enables speific patient groups to be defined and analysed, producing demographically based information easily and quickly.
When connected to one of Micro Medical's compatable spirometers, patients can be tested in real-time or existing data can be uploaded allowing tests to be conducted away from a computer. Once uploaded, records can be transferred into other patient journals or medical administration systems such as EMIS or SystmOne. Data can be exported in a range of formats including PDF, CSV, Excel or Word.
Among the many benefits provided by the SPCS package are quality grading of blow performance, lung age calculations and textual interpretation based on ATS, NICE or Entright recommendations and pre- and post-bronchodilator comparisons. Up to 50 spirometry indices can be measured (both inspiratory and expiratory) and predicted values, % predicted and Z scores can be displayed.
The software additionally features a choice of four animated incentive screens designed to elicit high quality spirometry tests across a range of patient types.
- Fullt ATS/ERS 2005 compliant
- Up to 50 spirometry indices supported
- Highly configurable with a powerful search facility
- Real-time display of tests and results
- Quality grading of blow performance
- Lung-age calculations with textual interpretation
- Pre- and post-bronchodilator comparisons
- Wide range of export formats
- Animated incentive screens
- Comprehensive on-screen help