Specifically designed for use on children under 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight, these replacement paediatric child/infant pads are for use in conjunction with Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 defibrillators. When connected, the Powerheart G5 automatically reduces the energy output to ensure that the correct level of treatment is given to the patient.
- Replacement pads for the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Auto and Semi-Auto defibrillator units
- Suitable to keep as a stand-by set or to replace pads that have been used
- Designed for use on children/infants 1 to 8 years of age or less than 25kg in weight
- Uses a non-polarized design: pads can be applied to either location on the patient
- 2 year Electrode PAD life span
- Defibrillator recognises when the paediatric pads have been fitted
- Reduces the energy shock level to suit the patient