Ideal to keep as a stand-by pack with your lifesaving device, these reduced energy electrode pads are designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 defibrillators. Suitable for use on infants and children aged 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight, the electrodes provide a lower energy shock level compared to standard adult defibrillator pads, ensuring they provide the best possible treatment for the young patient.
- Designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus and G3 Pro defibrillator units
- Specially designed for children aged 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack ready for use
- Ideal to keep as a stand-by for treatment or to replace a set that has been used
- Non-polarized design: pads can be placed in either position
- Minimum 18 month Electrode PAD lifespan
- Provides a reduced energy shock level when fitted to the defibrillator