- Preconnected pads are ready to help save a life
- Easy to open foil packet keeps the pads safe and secure
- Clear images on the pads indicate where to place on the patient
- The AEDs self-test feature ensures the pads are in good working order
- Super sticky adhesive ensures the pads will not move during the rescue process
How to use
First remove from the packaging. To protect the electrode pads during storage, they are concealed in a light foil packaging to save them from wear and tear whilst unused.
Once removed from the packaging, peel the backing away, and apply the pads to the patient following the diagrams on the reverse of the pads. When applied the Powerheart G3 defibrillator will begin to monitor and evaluate the condition of the heart.
If treatment is required from the AED, the defibrillator will warn the first responder and either administer the shock itself (automatic model) or request that the user push a button to administer the care when ready (semi automatic).
About the Manufacturer
Want to know what sets aside Cardiac Science from other defibrillator manufacturers? We’ll tell you. Their Rescue Ready technology.
Distinguishing them among their competitors, Rescue Ready completes automated AED self checks every day. This ensures that the battery, hardware, software and electrode pads are all in top working condition, ready to help save a life at a moment’s notice