When it comes to accurately taking a child’s temperature, doctors can trust the precise Braun ThermoScan® ear thermometer, thanks to its patented, pre-warmed soft tip. The tip on other thermometers can cool the area where the reading is taken, which can lead to inaccurate readings.
The tip on the ThermoScan® is warmed before use to prevent this and ensure professional accuracy. In addition, the ExacTemp® guidance system confirms the correct position and accurate reading with a light and a beep.
The disposable Braun certified lens filters help prevent the spread of germs between uses. And the large screen and ergonomic design, make Braun ThermoScan® simpler to use.
The probe of Braun ThermoScan® was designed to avoid damaging the eardrum, regardless of the person’s age. Even though the probe does not fit into the ear canal of a new-born, clinical studies have confirmed that accurate temperature readings can still be obtained in this age group when the Braun ThermoScan® is used very carefully.
Features and Benefits
- Patented pre-warmed tip ensures accuracy
- ExacTemp guidance system function: light & beep alert for accurate positioning
- Fast, gentle ands easy to use
- Last reading recall to track temperature
- Hygienic disposable lens filters. BPA and latex free
- 1x Braun Thermoscan 7 Ear Thermometer (IRT6520)