Brandon Medical - Astramax AM30 Wall Mounted
Full Spectrum Colour Rendition
The surgical lighting has near perfect colour rendition across the full visible spectrum. • Easy to distinguish small differences in tissue
• All the colours are strong and vibrant
• Reduced eye strain by making the light do the work instead of the eye
Red Balance Control
With the highest R9 red colour rendition, Astramax HD-LED provides optimum visualisation of red tissues
• Enhanced visualisation of red tissues
• Improved differentiation between tissues of similar colour
• You can adjust the light colour to match your own optical colour response
Fat Beam Illumination
Higher light flux ensures bigger illuminated fields and more light across the full width of the illuminated area.
• High light intensity across the full illuminated area for uniform vision
• Avoids visual distraction by reducing high contrast in the illuminated area
• Adjust the beam size to suit your working area to eliminate peripheral distraction
Slim, Compact and Powerful
Ultra slim and light-weight lamp head enables smooth, fast and precise positioning during procedures. Astramax HD-LED is a compact yet powerful surgical light with an impressive 150,000 Lux output
Economical Light with Long Life
Astramax HD-LED provides exceptional performance at a competitive price with minimal running costs. Using less than 50 watts of power and with >60,000 hours of LED life which equates to more than 20 years of normal use, Astramax HD-LED continually saves money on energy and maintenance.
HD-LED lights use up to 70% less energy than conventional medical lighting. HD-LED lights have the highest lighting performance with the smallest energy consumption. LEDs are also mercury free, do not contain CFCs, POPs, VOCs, halogens or other harmful chemicals and are ROHS compliant.
Large Illuminated Area with Shadow Control
A large illuminated area of up to 320mm diameter makes it easy to illuminate large areas of tissue to target the light onto the wound. By spreading the LEDs across the lighting surface, a much better distribution of light is provided from the lamphead. This enables excellent shadow control to under-light obstructions during procedures.
Large Movement Range
Astramax HD-LED lamp head is mounted on multimovement arm mechanisms. The lamp has 5 rotations to allow easy positioning of the light beam from any angle.
The lamp head is sealed to IP54 to protect from ingress of dirt and fluids. The smooth surfaces of the lamp head allow for easy disinfection. The lamp head is manoeuvred using a sterilisable handle.