Opticlar - CARLA with Flexible Gooseneck - 1,000mm / 1,230mm
The Opticlar Carla lamp is a small and very compact LED examination light that provides precise and localised lighting. Ideal for use in gynaecological procedures and for general medical care.
Carla is available in 2 versions: 123cm -The extra long flexible gooseneck version reaches to a huge 123cm distance and can be positioned to provide light from any angle or position. 100cm - The shorter 100cm light includes a hinged joint at the light head lends an extra level of adjustment and practicality.
Light is provided from a 4.2watt LED, providing illumination equivalent to a 20watt halogen bulb. This gives an output of up to 9,600 lux (at 30cm distance) which makes the Carla light ideal for general medical care and auxiliary lighting. With a colour rendering index (CRI) of 95 the Carla light maintains a high quality image, comparable with bigger, more powerful lights.
- LED: 4.2W
- Mountings: Wall, Universal clamp and mobile trolley
- Focussing: At 30cm - 15cm diameter illumination field
- At 50cm - 20cm diameter illumination field
- At 100cm - 30cm diameter illumination field
- Illumination: 50% to 100%
- Brightness: At 30cm - 12,000 lux
- At 50cm - 4,200 lux
- At 100cm - 1,200 lux
- Kelvins: 4500K
- Lumens: 360
- CRI: 95
- On/Off: Contactless switch
- Cable Length: 3 metres
- LED Life: Over 50,000 hours life
- Guarantee: LED 10 years, Light 5 years
- Dimensions: Head - 60 x 95mm, Gooseneck 1000mm or 1230mm, Lamp Base - 69 x 69 x 60mm
- Colour: White