Amplivox - VT1 M VT1 Master Vision Screener, optional carry case
A PC based vision tester which can minimise test times with fully customisable test routines and automated data management.
The VT1 Master test routines can be adapted to include only the visual parameters required. Full customisation options such as patient routines, test symbol options or available parameters allow for a fully personalised screening routine.
Available parameters include visual acuity (near, far and intermediate), depth perceptions, fusion, colour, perception, amsler, night vision and many more.
To minimise administration times and duties, test results are automatically saved and managed within the supplied Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software. All data can easily be exported and the software can interface directly with a number of other OH EMR systems.
Compact and portable, the VT1 Master is supplied with a custom designed carry case so it is suitable for testing anywhere.
- PC operated
- Customisable patient instructions
- Time-saving test routines
- Horizontal and vertical peripheral field tests
- Dimensions: Width x Length x Height 47 x 43 x 35 cm 21 x 14 x 18’
- Weight: 4.8 kg / 10.7 lbs
- Lighting Conditions: High photopic (160 candelas) Low photopic (80 candelas) Mesopic night vision (3 candelas)
- Lighting System: Lit by 16 white LEDs driven by microcontroller and diffuser system
- Distances: Far vision 6m ± 0.1m Intermediate vision 60 cm ± 0.5 Near vision 33 cm ± 0.25 cm Hyperopia lenses: +1 diopter
- Test Band: High definition photographic film
- Reactivity: Time between two neighbouring tests: 700ms Time to go from one slide to another: 1s
- Test Time: Routine time 3 minutes In-depth test: 5 minutes
- Applied Part: Type B
- Medical Class: Class I 3rd Ed Annex IX of MDD 93/42/EEC
- Marking: CE Reference Standards: EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, NF EN ISO 8596 Power: 24W
- Power Supply: 12 VDC from an external medical power supply
- Humidity: 75% maximum
- Operating Temperature: Between 15 and 35°C Between 59 and 95°F
- Test Time: Routine time: 3 minutes In-depth test: 5 minutes
- Warranty: 2 years