Amplivox - SPIRODOC Spirometer
Spirodoc: Handheld and compact with superior functionality.
The benefit of this portable, handheld device means it can be easily operated as a standalone unit via the integrated touchscreen or be connected effortlessly to a PC.
Weighing in at only 130g, the Spirodoc features a long battery life with internal memory for 10,000 test results as well as fulfilling all occupational health screening requirements. The included software (WinspiroPro) shows valuable trend graphs for any selected parameter for pro-active statistical analysis.
- Measured parameters include FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FEC (%), PEF,
- ELA (years), FEF25/75
- Automatic prediction display and LLN calculations
- Automatic interpretation
- Automatic BTPS conversion
- Handheld device with touchscreen
- Internal database with a capacity of 5000 results
- Connect to PC via USB or Bluetooth
- Turbine transducer
- Re-usable turbine with mouthpiece
- MiniFlowmeter holder
- Winspiropro PC spirometry database software
- USB cable to PC
- Table support
- Carrying case
- 3 L syringe
- Disposable turbine and mouthpiece
- Disposable 1-way mouthpiece
- Winspiropro.net PC spirometry software
- Optional PSU