Amplivox - 302 Compact diagnostic tympanometers
Diagnostic tympanometers that provide fast and accurate middle ear measurements for all age groups, including neonates. Ideal for audiology, ENT, and hearing care professionals who require customised measurements and data transfer.
The Otowave 302 includes the perfect array of tests to identify the most common middle-ear pathologies, including 226Hz tympanometry, ipsilateral and contralateral reflex testing.
The Otowave 302+ features extensive functionality which can be user-defined:
- Probe tone impedance measurements at 226Hz and 1000Hz (scalar, vector, and component measurements; admittance (Y), susceptance (B), and conductance (G))
- Range of ipsilateral and contralateral reflex test measurements at 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz and 4kHz
- Six configurable test profiles designed to standardise sessions and reduce test times
There are three profiles for adults, children, and neonates, plus three additional customisable profiles based on user requirements. Designed for small ears
With a probe specifically designed for small ear canals, middle-ear measurements for neonates and children can be conducted with speed and accuracy. Diagnostic information is displayed via the large LCD display during and after the automatic test.
With the added benefit of an internal memory function, test results can be printed immediately or saved for future processing using the supplied Amplisuite software. The tympanometer also offers single-click integration to third-party Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems such as Noah, Auditbase, and OtoAccess®. This enables the seamless transfer of results and data for exceptional workflow efficiency.
Weighing only 760g (1.67lbs), the elegant design allows for complete portability. The Otowave 302 and 302+ are ideal for mobile use as well as clinical environments where space is at a premium, and the compact nature is ideal for when desk space is limited.
- Fast and accurate impedance measurements
- Intuitive use / real time display
- 226Hz or 1000Hz tympanometry (302+)
- Optimised, user-selectable measurement speeds
- Ipsilateral and contralateral reflex tests
- Six user-configured test protocols (302+)
- Easy to read graphics display
- Internal memory, PC connectivity and optional
- portable printer
Eartip selection box
Test cavities (4)
Spare probe tips and gaskets
Power supply with country adaptors
USB cable (PC connection)
USB stick (manuals, audiometry module for Noah and Amplisuite software)