- Instant alcohol screening
- Red = alcohol detected
- Green = no alcohol detected
The AlcoSaber is a unique breathalyser ‘wand’ designed for alcohol screening.
It is ideally suited for use in situations where rapid testing of large quantities of people with minimal intrusion is required – for example, site entrances, roadblocks and entrances into safety-critical environments.
Its unique LED light offers a clear positive/negative result within 2 seconds, then clears itself automatically ready for the next test. A green light indicates no alcohol has been detected, a red light indicates that alcohol has been detected (a positive test result).
Black or fluro yellow AlcoSaber belt case available separately.
- Displays the test result instantly
- Ideal for rapid response, high volume alcohol screening
- No physical contact between the device and the subject
- Pre-set limits to suit your company policy
- No mouthpieces, so no consumable costs
The AlcoSaber is the perfect alcohol screening device can be used to screen people on a regular basis efficiently and cost effectively. If the breathalyser test reveals a positive result (alcohol detected) , then a follow-up breathalyser test should be conducted with an evidential breathalyser like the Dräger Alcotest 6820 Breathalyzer.
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.