A&D - UT-801 - IR Digital Multi-Function Thermometer
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the A&D UT-801 Multi-functional IR thermometer uses high-precision contactless technology to instantly deliver accurate results.
The UT-801 benefits from clinically approved accuracy, for use in hospitals, medical institutions and the home.
It also features Ear and Forehead Dual Mode Testing, combining an ear thermometer and forehead thermometer for opportunistic testing and cross-checked results.
Safer and hygienic than mercury thermometer and oral thermometers, the A&D UT-801 is convenient and easy to use for baby and children – even when sleeping.
No disposable probe cover is needed. Simply clean the probe with soft cloth or cotton swab. It saves your cost and our environment.
Benefiting from a 25 readings memory recall for tracking of temperature, the A&D UT-801 is especially useful when looking after the whole family when they a fever.
- Infrared (IR) temperature recording technology
- Lightweight, compact design
- Drawing on A&D’s industry leading measuring accuracy
- 4 measurement modes
- Safe, hygienic and easy to use for use with babies, children and adults
- Designed so there is no need for probe covers – saving cost & environmentally friendly
- One second ear measurement
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Last reading recall/memory for 25 measurements
- Audible fever alarm triggered above 37.5℃ / 99.5℉
- 5 year warranty