A&D - 24 hour blood pressure monitor, Inc ABPM Data Manager Software, adult cuff & carry case
The A&D Medical TM-2440 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System (ABPM) allows healthcare professionals to automatically monitor a patient’s blood pressure throughout the day. ABPM can help differentiate hypertension from white coat hypertension and the data generated can be used to adjust patient medication levels.
- Compact size and weight: 66(w) x 24.5(h) x 95(d) mm weighs (120g)
- Advanced Oscillometric method for hospital accuracy
- Complies with IEC 80601-2-30:2018
- IHB Afib detection
- PDF export of report files
- Engineered and manufactured in Japan
- Uses 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Two-year warranty
The A&D TM-2440 abpm comes as standard with A&D's IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) analysis technology. This ground breaking technology pioneered by A&D in 2001 is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias - which include AFib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The TM-2440 is similar to the TM-2441 but does not record activity, temperature or air pressure. It does not have a dual OLED/LCD display just a top mounted OLED which displays readings and time.
The TM-2440 features both USB and Bluetooth communication and weighs just 120g. The latest A&D Analysis software is compatible with the earlier generation TM-2430 ABPM is easy to use and reports can be exported as PDF files to clinical management systems like SystmOne and EMIS. Detailed pulse waveform analysis of each measurement is recorded and can be viewed for additional quality checking.
- Dimensions: 66(w) x 24.5(h) x 95(d)
- Weight: 120g
- Measuring procedure: Oscillometric
- Measurement range: 60 - 280mmHg Systolic, 30 - 160mmHg Diastolic
- Heart Rate range: 30 to 200 beats per minute
- Power supply: x2 AA batteries
- Battery life: Aprox 200 Measurements
- Memory: Up to 600 Sets of Data
- 2 Year Warranty