4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet - Keypad Lock - Heater and LED Light - Yellow
The 4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet - The ultimate solution for providing life-saving protection for your defibrillator in any outdoor setting.
Our flagship model is designed to withstand the harshest environments and keep your defibrillator safe, secure, and easily accessible in an emergency.
The thermostatically controlled heater and motion sensor LED light keep your device visible and in optimum working condition, while the marine-grade stainless steel keypad lock and polycarbonate inspection window ensure premium premium security at all times.
The 4000 model is the only polycarbonate defibrillator cabinet on the market to withstand high impact forces, is fire retardant, is UV stabilised against the effect of direct sun and will not discolour or degrade over time.
Don't let lack of proper equipment put your community at risk - 4000 Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet.
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP66 - 'Dust tight' and protected against powerful jets of water
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant
- High-impact polycarbonate
- Protects against the harmful effects of the sun.
- UL94V0 standard - Will not support fire and is self-extinguishing. No toxic fumes
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock
- Internal LED motion sensing light - can be detached and used as a torch during a rescue
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- Internal hook accommodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window to check on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges - Does not allow for external tampering or hinge removal
- Double skin clamshell design for additional insulation in colder climates
- Includes comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Land Rover drive over tested
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year warranty (5 year warranty on heater and keypad lock)
- Option to customise vinyl front face
- Height - 465mm
- Width - 435mm
- Depth - 240mm