Polar Thermal - 20L Vaccine Carrying Bag
The 20L Vaccine Carrying Bag is suitable for the short-term transportation of any temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals. It boasts two strong, durable handles and is lightweight and easy-to-store. Its larger size means it is suitable for a wide range of packaged pharmaceuticals. We recommend the use of gel packs to ensure that temperatures are kept within an acceptable range.
- Able to maintain stable temperatures of medical items
- Meets all requirements of UK Safety Acts and Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation
- Developed as a result of work done for the British Ministry of Defence, on developing highly specialised insulation products for non-refrigerated storage
- Based on aerospace thermal insulation technology
- Custom-made from a triple insulation system proven in service
- Can be produced to order or meet any size requirement
- Capacity: 20ltrs
- Estimated capacity of 120 HPV packs (not allowing for gel packs)
- Weight: 0.93kg
- Externally: 400mm x 330mm x 280mm
- Internally: 355mm x 285mm x 235mm
- Other: Industrial zip closer
If opening and closing during use, it is recommended to use:
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.