Hygenica - Anti Microbial Treated Fantex® IPC Disposable Cubicle Curtain - large (7500mm x 2000mm) , multiple hook options
Hygenica IPC Curtains are manufactured with Fantex® antimicrobial fabric which has rapid Log 3 efficacy and residual activity against a broad spectrum of pathogens. These best in class hospital curtains significantly reduce cross contamination within the hospital environment which decreases the risk of contracting life threatening HAIs.
Unlike standard disposable curtains or linen curtains which are often contaminated soon after installation, Hygenica IPC Curtains remain free of contamination during use as they kill 99.9% (Log 3) of pathogens in under one minute. The best in class speed of kill provided by Fantex® antimicrobial fabric effectively inhibits the transfer of pathogens to interacting hands, and many Hygenica hospitals report reduced infection incidence. Hygenica IPC Curtains are available in seven colors, designed to bring a fresh and bright look to any patient ward. These disposable antimicrobial hospital curtains enhance hospital aesthetics and create a more soothing environment for a better patient experience.
U-fit or Universal fit hooks are suitable for use on existing hooking systems. U-fit hooks are suitable for most common curtain rails found in GP surgeries.
All curtains come with a standard drop of 2m but custom drops are also available to order.
- Large – 7.5m wide (5.75m useable width)
- Kills 99.9% (Log 3) of bacteria in one minute to BS EN ISO 20743
- Hygienic, non-woven polypropylene fabric
- Cost effective alternative to linen curtains which eliminates laundering costs
- Eco-friendly and 100% recyclable
- Clear date labelling with Timestrips to improve compliance
- Rapid changeout in one minute to increase patient throughput
- Fire retardant to BS 5867 and NFPA 701
- Available in 4 sizes and 7 colours