• 5 year battery life
• Carry case
• 3 lead ECG cable
• Operators guide
• 5 year manufacturing warranty
• Flexible battery options - long life disposable or rechargeable battery
• Manual override
ZOLL’s AED Pro defibrillator unit is one of the most durable AEDs on the market today with unrivalled battery compatibility and ECG monitoring capabilities.
This semi-automatic version also allows for unmatched data transfer and storage with an external USB memory stick, meaning emergency services can provide effective and accurate care.
Manual override option allows any medical professional the ability to view a patient’s ECG rhythm and manually shock a patient when necessary. And the 3-lead ECG cable allows for heart monitoring during the rescue process.
See-Thru CPR – Once the device is in manual mode, the See-Thru CPR option allows the professional rescuer to monitor the electrical activity coming from the heart whilst CPR chest compression's are being performed.
ECG display – Filters out the chest compression ‘noise’ and eliminates the need to stop compression's to see if defibrillation was successful. This reduces the interruption time to the CPR – complying with recent Resuscitation Council guidelines.
• Battery standby: 5 years
• Warranty: 5 Years
• Manual Override: Yes
• IP rating: 55 - protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction
• Electrode PAD life: 5 years
• Automatic: Semi Automatic
• Memory: 7 hours
• ECG: No
• Energy Delivery: Escalating
• Dimensions: H: 7.6cm x W: 23.5cm x D23.9cm
• Weight: 2.9KG
• Internet Connectivity: No
• FDA Approved: Yes
5 Year Warranty