Sunflower - Fixed Height Treatment Chair with Adjustable Feet
The new Fixed Height Reclining Treatment Chair range has been designed using our extensive knowledge to provide a trusted, ergonomic design providing comfort to the patient and comfortable patient positioning for the clinician.
The chair features a robust locking bar arrangement allowing the patient to rapidly go from a seated position to head down, feet up position in an emergency in only 3 movements. The split leg design is easy to adjust and gives a wide range of options.
Click add to cart or call us at 01159063000 for details of optional accessories including foot switches, side rails, pillows and more including removal of old couches and delivery.
- Fixed height seat (50cm)
- Maximum user weight 225kg (34 stone)
- Four adjustable feet
- Split leg design for leg positioning
- Luxury 60mm thick padded upholstery for comfort
- Self locking gas assisted back & foot rest sections
- Two adjustable/removable padded arm supports as standard
- Hoist Clearance 125mm
- In emergency situations for patient recovery chair goes head
- down -10º & foot up +10º
- Anti-bacterial CQC compliant vinyl upholstery with gussets
- between the sections allowing easy cleaning
- Paper roll holder as standard
- Dimensions: 170cm(L) x 65cm(W) x 50cm(H)
- Warranty: 2 year warranty