Seers - Standard Tilt Tables (225Kg SWL) Inc. Handgrips, Harnesses & Worktable, divided leg option
Please note additional delivery charges may apply.
The Standard Tilt Tables have been designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications for rehabilitation, assessment & examination procedures. This model comes with hand grips, patient worktable & a harness set, with central locking castors.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 225kg
- Large mobile wheel design, with central locking and steering facility
- Electric height and tilting operation with hand switch as standard
- Adjustable angle dual foot boards +15˚ to -30˚ (4 Positions)
- Height range of 47cm to 101cm
- Tilting angle from horizontal to +90˚
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Tilt angle inclinometer fitted as standard
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Supplied with patient handgrips and set of harnesses
- Patient worktable supplied as standard
Please check the colour swatch image to identify your colour preference.
Images for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.