Seca 385 Multi Purpose Baby/Toddler Scale Class (III)
The lightweight and versatile Seca 385 has a safe weighing tray with raised sides that locks securely to the base ensuring that babies are held safely whilst being weighed. The robust but lightweight scale is easy to transport and the self-explanatory buttons make it easy to operate.
The weighing tray and the base which serves as the floor scale are securely locked together, however, with the touch of a button, the tray can be detached from the base.
A further advantage of the scale is its Breast-Milk-Intake Function (BMFI) which determines how much milk the baby has consumed.
The 385's power-saving feature means that up to 20,000 weighings can be made with just one set of 6 AA batteries making the unit is ideal for use where mains power is unavailable.
- Automatic switch off
- Power saving battery option
- Easily converts between baby scale and floor scale
- Breast Milk Intake Functions BMIF
- TARE/HOLD functions
- REcommended by the Child Growth Foundation
- Capacity: 50kg (7.12st)
- Graduation: 20g 50g
- Power Supply: 6 x AA Batteries
- Dimensions: 525 x 165 x 362mm (W x H x D)
- Platform Dimmensions: 280 x 65 x 235mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.8kg
- CE Approval Class: III (3)
Warranty: 4 Years
The optional Seca 413 carrying case and 413 backpack can be bought separately to protect the scales from damage during transport or storage.