The versatile, wall-mounted Seca 216 Height Measure has a variable scale with a range of 3.5 to 230cm. Once the plastic frame has been mounted on the wall at the desired height, the scale can be mounted in place. The double sided scale features metric measurements on one side and imperial on the other.
Measurements are read via a window on the headpiece which has a locking screw to allow measurements to be retained when the patient has moved away from the measure.
- Wall-mounted height measure
- Metric or imperial measurements
- Suitable for adults or children
- Measurement range: 138cm (35mm to 2300mm depending on mounting)
- Graduation: 1mm
- Dimensions: 120 x 1500 x 217 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.7kg