• Easy to use
• Gives both AED and CPR guidance
• 8 year manufacturer warranty
• SMART Biphasic Technology to issue a gentler shock to the heart
• SMART ECG Analysis Technology
• Self-Test function ensures the defibrillator is always rescue ready
Philips is a worldwide leader in portable defibrillators for use in airports, on planes, businesses, public areas and private households. Designed for use by everyone, at any time and in any location, the Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator can be used by virtually anyone during a life saving situation when every second counts. This award-winning defibrillator has been rated No.1 for its ease of use.
The HS1 defibrillator is pre-installed in its own carry case, with the battery and electrodes pads pre-installed on the device. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate the AED, release the electrode pads and begin the defibrillation process. Calm, clear voice instructions guide the rescuer through the defibrillation process, in addition, the Philips Heartstart comes with inbuilt CPR coaching, which guides the rescuer through the correct CPR technique.
Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimise side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. This AED completes a 120-point test before it leaves the factory and during it’s lifetime conducts daily self tests. The defibrillator performs over 80 different self-tests in all, testing the batteries and electrodes in addition to the unit itself.
CPR is vital to enhance the survival rates of the patient, therefore rapidly delivering a shock after chest compression's is critical. The Quick Shock feature of this defibrillator reduces the time between ‘stand-clear’ and shock delivery. The SMART pads sense when they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the AED to establish the exact point that rescuer has reached during the response process, so it can continue to provide step-by-step guidance.
• Warranty: 8 Years
• Size: 21 x 19 x 7 (CM)
• Quality Assurance: CE, FDA
• Options: Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, ECG Display, Trainer Available
• CPR Feedback: Audio (Standard)
• Technical Specifications: Adapted child CPR protocol, Pacemaker detection
• Weight: 1.5 (KG)
• Semi Automatic
• Case included: Yes
• Water & Dirt resistance: Low
• IP Rate: IP21
• Battery Standby Life: 4 years
• Electrode Pad Life: 2 years
• Instruction Screen: No
Warranty 8 Years