Prevent the spread of contamination in your premises with this roll of 200 x white disposable polythene aprons. These single-use aprons help to keep staff's uniforms clean and protected against harmful microbes. As such, using these disposable aprons will help to reduce the risk of cross contamination and minimise the transmission of illnesses or infections in your venue.
The 16 micron thickness gives these aprons good strength and resistance to tearing, while the built-in head hole and waistband offer a secure fit too. This will ensure your staff remain covered and protected when carrying out everyday food handling and cleaning tasks. And as they're supplied on a perforated roll, dispensing and storing these aprons is made simple.
Are These Aprons Recyclable?
Yes, as long as they're uncontaminated, these aprons can be recycled through specialist recycling streams which may be offered locally to you. If you're unable to recycle the aprons, please ensure you dispose of them responsibly into a general waste stream. If used in a care home or healthcare environment, these aprons should be disposed of in accordance with the latest government advice.
- Dimensions 1170(L) x 690(W)mm
- Material PE
- Colour White
- These aprons help to reduce the spread of contamination
- The 16 micron thickness gives the aprons good strength and tear-resistance
- This 16 micron thickness also makes the aprons water-resistant
- Packed in perforated rolls for simple dispensing
- The built-in head hole and waistband ensure a secure fit
- Designed for single-use only
- Ideal for use in engineering and manufacturing, food handling, janitorial or hair and beauty environments