The OxiMax N-560 Pulse Oximeter from Nellcor is a compact, affordable bedside monitor that delivers full-size performance. It incorporates Nellcor's latest signal processing technology for accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements even in conditions of low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion. This technology, along with the full line of versitile OxiMax senors, allows clinicians to confidently and effectively monitor a wide range of patients. Sleek, simple design. The OxiMax N-560 pulse oximeter is smaller than most other stand-alone pulse oximeters and has a simple, well-designed user interface that caregivers will be comfortable with. Save time and space with this easy-to-use OxiMax pulse oximeter.
Coming fully serviced with a 1 year warranty. Protective rubber case supplied with patient cable and IEC power cable.
- Measurement Range
- SpO2: 1% to 100%
- Pulse rate: 20 to 250 beats per minute (bpm)
- Pulse amplitude: 0.03% to 20%
- Saturation (% SpO2 ± 1 SD)
- Adult: 70% to 100% ± 2 digits
- 60% to 80% ± 3 digits
- Neonate: 70% to 100% ± 2 digits
- 60% to 80% ± 4 digits
- Low perfusion: 70% to 100% ± 2 digits
- Pulse rate
- 20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits
- Low perfusion: 20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits