• Fully programmable 24 hour blood pressure measurement
• 7 day SBPM mode for collecting self-measurement data
• Lightweight and compact for improved patient comfort
• 50 data memory for pill intake recordings and 250 memories for bp measurements
• Night time measurement for taking readings during sleep
• Silent mode option for quiet measurements
• Suitable for use diabetes patient, during pregnancy and children over 3 years
• PC connectivity allows the user to transmit BP measurement data to any PC via USB connectivity
The Microlife WatchBP O3 (Out-of-Office) is a highly affordable and clinically validated 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor.
In addition to providing 24 ABPM measurements, the WatchBP O3 is also embedded with 7 day home measurement mode that strictly follows ESH and AHA measurement guidelines; as a result, the device serves as a complete Out-of-Office blood pressure measurement device.
• Dimensions: 115 x 80 x 35mm
• Weight: 260g (including batteries)
• Measuring procedure: Oscillometric, corresponding to Korotkoff
• Measurement range: 30 - 280mmHg blood pressure, 40 - 200bpm pulse
• Cuff pressure range: 0 - 299mmHg
5 Year Warranty