Meditech ABPM 04
The ABMP 04 ambulatory blood pressure monitor from Meditech is capable of performing up to 600 measurements during a 24 or 48 hour monitoring period. Its measurements are accurate and reliable, and the system features BHS and AAMI validated oscillometric measurement algorithms.
The ABPM 04 features automatic or manual cuff size setting and adjustable maximum cuff pressure, along with a convenient voltage display to easily check battery status.
The Meditech ABPM 04 is supplied complete with CardioVisions software for Microsoft Windows which can transfer data to most client management software systems including EMIS, Torex and Vision. Reports can e-mailed or converted to Microsoft Word format.
- LCD display
- Large (32 - 42cm) and Adult (24 - 32cm) cuffs
- Two sets of high capacity rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
- CardioVisions data analysis software for Microsoft Windows
- Fibre optic cable to connect monitor to PC
- Carry pouch
- Shoulder strap
- Waist belt
- Sturdy carry case
- Comprehensive user instructions
- Full telephone technical support
- Three-year warranty
- Monitoring duration: 51 hours
- Measurement method: oscillometric method, stepwise deflation, piezo-resistive sensor
- Blood pressure range: 30 - 260mmHg (±3mmHg or 2%)
- Pulse range: 40 - 200 bpm
- Dimensions: 124 x 82 x 33.5mm
- Weight: 350g (including batteries)