KN95 Masks are supplied in a bag of 10 pieces. They are disposable ear hook type and benefit from a multilayer protective structure. They have a filtration efficiency of BFE ≥95%, EN Class of EN149:2001+A1:2009. For daily general protection.
- Place the nose clip over the mask. Put the mask over your chin.
- After pulling the ear belt to the ear, adjust. Position as comfortable as possible.
- From the middle of nose clip to both sides. Press while moving until the nose clip fits the bridge of the nose.
- Check mask & face cohesion.
- When the oxygen concentration is lower than 19.5% in anoxic environment, this mask is not suitable for use.
- If the concentration of pollutants is too high to endanger life or health and when the temperature is high it is not suitable to use this mask.
- This mask shall not be used to protect against harmful gas or steam.
- When it is found that the mask is contaminated, damaged or the respiratory resistance changes, the mask should be replaced.
- Multilayer protective structure
- Filtration efficiency: BFE ≥95%
- 10 pieces per bag
- EN Class: EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- FFP2 NRD
- Executive standard: GB2626-2006
- Ear hook type
- CE compliant
- For daily general protection