• Variable intensity
• Variable colour temperature
• Spring-balanced arms for versatile movement and solid positioning
• Fully positional light head, and telescopic ceiling tube for extra reach
• World-renowned LED Technology
• Excellent colour rendering - for totally natural skin tones.
• Energy-efficient, environmentally friendly - fully recyclable product
• Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
The DARAY X700 LED examination light is both powerful and incredibly flexible, featuring variable colour adjustment. Utilising LED technology, the general examination light has been developed to provide an intense beam with excellent colour rendering properties.
This model features a low total cost of ownership, costing up to 75% less to run than halogen lights. This light has around 40,000 hours of life from the LED light engine equating to around 20 years of clinical use. The X700 requires minimal maintenance and is an ideal light for GP surgeries and clinics where flexibility and performance are crucial.
• Light Source: LED
• Light Levels @ 0.5m: 80,000 LUX
• Light Levels @ 1m: 20,000 LUX
• Colour Temp: 3,600 - 5,000K
• Variable Intensity: Yes
• Arm type: Flexible gooseneck
• Mounting Type: Fixed Desk Mount
• Wiring/Plug Type: Plug Top Transformer
• Light Intensity Adjustment Range: 25% - 100%
• Average Working Life: > 40,000 Hours
• Purpose: General Examinations
Manufactured supplied 5 year warranty