Damaged - 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Stethoscope, Ceil Blue Tube, 27 inch, 2633
Minor scratches to the chestpiece from previous etching. No damage to the tubing or earpieces.
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II features Littmann's patented single-sided 'Master' chestpiece. The steth allows you to monitor both high and low frequency sounds without having to turn over the chestpiece.
The Master Classic II features high-performance single-lumen tubing, patented suspended diaphragm, a non-chill rim and patented 3M Littmann soft-sealing eartips for practitioner comfort.
The Littmann Master Classic II stethoscope carries the Littmann brand name, which is renowned worldwide for unsurpassed quality. As a trusted leader in auscultation technology, the Littmann brand of stethoscopes is your assurance of high acoustic quality, innovative design and exceptional performance.
- Comfortable, durable and portable
- Soft-sealing eartips
- Non-chill rim
- Patented Littmann features
- 3 Year warranty
- Available in a range of colours
- Length: 69cm (27.2")
- Net Weight: 160g
- Performance: 8 out of 10
- Primary Patient Type: Adult
- Warranty: 3 years
- Chestpiece Technology: Single Sided
- Chestpiece Finishes Available: Polished Alloy
- Chestpiece Weight: 90g
- Diaphragm Type: Tuneable Diaphragm
- Diaphragm Diameter: 4.4cm (1.7")
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: N/A
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fibreglass
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy/anodised aluminium
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips Supplied: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Recommended Applications: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Most suitable user occupation: Emergency Medical Technicians, Licensed Vocational Nurse, GP, Medical Assistant, Nursing Student, Paediatrician, Teachers, Veterinary Physician
- EAN: 0070200745811