• Works on an individual patient basis so the screens you see are specific to the patient being tested
• Choice of predicted values
• Results table can be formatted to appear in the choice of the user
• Predicted values, % predicted displayed
• Powerful search facilitles which allows filtering dependant on patient or groups the user is searching for
• Batch printing options between specific dates
• Connects directly to a PC or laptop without the need for any additional docking systems
• Allows fully featured PC-based spirometry in three easy steps
• Precision Micro Medical 'Gold Standard' transducer
• Measures up to 41 user-selectable parameters
• No batteries required
• Can upgrade existing Spida5 and SpidaExpert databases to SPCS
• Compatible with EMIS
• Compatible with SystmOne
• Export functions to PDF, MS Word, Excel, XML
A precision PC based spirometer that connects directly into the USB port on your desktop or laptop computer. Its utilises the hightly acclaimed Spirometry PC software allowing full spriometry tests to be performed.
The CareFusion Spirometry PC Software has been designed to meet the needs of the busy clinician and helathcare provider.
- Precision Micro Medical transducer
- Automatically launches SPCS Software
- Highly portable when used with a laptop
- Configurable prinout format
- No batteries required - powered directly via PC
• Measurements: VC, EVC, IVC, FEV0.75, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FVC, PEF, FEV0.75/ VC, FEV0.75/FVC, FEV1/VC, FEV1%, FEV3/VC,FEV3/FVC, FEV0.75/FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, MEF75, MEF50, MEF25, MMEF, MEF50/VC, MEF50/FVC, MVV, FIV1, FIVC, PIF, FIV1%, MIF25, MIF50, MIF75, R50, MET, FET,TV, ERV, IRV, IC, FRC, RV,TLC, FRC/TLC, RV/TLC, LUNG AGE, Dyspnoea Score.
• All expiratory measurements with baseline, post bronchodilator 1 and 2, % predicted, % change and normal range.
• Resolution: 10ml volume 0.03l/s flow
• Accuracy: ±3% to ATS Recommendations
2 Year Warranty