- Choice of up to 9 indices can be recorded
- Comprehensive range of tests
- Choice of predicted value
- Results can be configured and displayed as % of predicted, standard deviation (SD) or Z-Scores
- ATS/ERS Quality prompt for each test
- Choice of languages
- Quick patient test mode
- Rechargeable battery
- PC configuration for user specific preferences
- Configuration option for NLHEP mode
- Powered by 2 x AA size NiMH rechargeable cells
- Approximately 30 hours battery life
The large backlit graphical display and flat touch sensitive keypad ensure ease of use and functionality are combined in this modern ergonomically designed spirometer. Using the Micro I™ PC configuration software, the Micro I™ can be configured for regional or user specific preferences for language, height units and indices displayed.
The Micro I™ is the new generation pocket spirometer from CareFusion. Designed specifically for situations where low cost precision spirometry measurements are required, the Micro I™ is extremely lightweight and portable making it suitable for general practices, hospital outreach clinics, bedside testing, occupational health and other situations where remote testing is required.
The Micro I™ contains a rechargeable battery ensuring your device is always ready for use in any busy clinic.
- Measurements FEV1, FEV6, FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FEF25-75, FEF75, FEF25
- Volume Range: 0.1 to 8L (Gold Standard Turbine 0.1 to 9.99L)
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 15 L/s
- Accuracy: ±3% to ATS Recommendations
- Display 128 x 128 pixel graphic backlit monochrome LCD
- Battery life Approximately 30 hours with a fully charged battery
- Power Supply Input: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz 0.5A Output: 5V 1.2A
- Dimensions 162cm x 61cm x 30cm
- Weight 152g
- Operating Temperature The instrument will operate in a uniform environment of 10°C - 35°C, out of direct sunlight
- Operating Humidity 20-80% RH
- Storage Temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Storage Humidity 30-90% RH
- Requirements An IBM-compatible PC is required, with hardware that meets or exceeds the following minimum requirements.