Amplivox - A200 Insert Earphones (Eartone 5A 10 Ohm)
Eartone 5A Insert Earphones share all of the benefits of the 3A plus a couple of key advantages:
- Allows for testing at higher frequencies, is more durable and is considerably less expensive than the 3A models.
- The 5A uses the same E-A-R Link eartips as the 3A.
- Includes a variety of the testing tips
- Provides the most efficient and reliable testing available. More and more hearing healthcare professionals are experiencing the benefits of insert earphones.
- Increase inter-aural attenuation & reduce the need for masking
- Reduce ambient noise artefact (greater than 30dB) allowing reliable threshold measurement in sub-standard test environments
- Minimize the occlusion effect in bone conduction tests.
- Eliminate collapsed ear canal artifact.