Labcold RLDG1019 Free Standing Glass Door Medical Fridge
Free standing IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator with NEW touch screen controller
- Fitted with the NEW IntelliCold® touch screen controller
- 24/7 automatic temperature data logging which is downloadable via optional micro SD card
- Controller and alarm battery back up
- Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
- Off cycle auto defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Access port
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Ammonia free
- Door lock with two keys
- Self closing door
- Real time temperature display for two temperature probes
- Secondary (wandering) temperature probe
- Internal light
- Remote alarm contacts
- Optional micro SD card for transferring temperature data to your computer
- FREE five year parts and labour warranty
- Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
A professional 340 litre pharmacy refrigerator powered by our unique IntelliCold® touch screen controller, designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in protocol for ordering, storing and handling Vaccines.
It features a 1.6 metre secondary (wandering) temperature probe that can be placed anywhere inside the pharmacy fridge and it features a NEW touch screen controller which is completely flat so can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as there are no raised buttons to collect dirt and germs. The controller displays, alarms and records minimum and maximum temperatures for both temperature probes. Like a mobile phone touch screen it locks after 30 seconds to ensure that buttons can’t be activated accidentally.
We are confident that this pharmacy refrigerator will provide you with many years of fault free service. However, for extra peace of mind your RLDG1019 comes complete with a FREE UK 5 year parts and labour warranty.
The IntelliCold® controller records alarm states, fridge operation, door openings and temperature data for both probes at minute intervals. You can only view and store this data on a computer by purchasing a specially encoded micro SD card from Labcold. This data helps you with record keeping and regulatory inspections, plus if you have an issue, you can establish the exact duration and severity of the event.
This pharmacy fridge conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements.
• Capacity: 340 Litres
• Weight: 91 KG
• Product width: 600mm
• Product height: 1500mm
• Product Depth: 700mm
• Door Type: Glass
• Temperature Range: +2°C to +8°C
• Key lock supplied with x2 keys - Digital Optional
• Max/Min temperature Recording
• Shelves: 6
• Alarm battery back up
5 Year warranty for Parts & Labour when registered