The GS300 LED examination lamp from Welch Allyn combines intense light output, cool operation and a modern compact design.
An affordable price and rugged performance make the GS300 ideal for general examinations in busy practices. Using a high-performance single white LED, the unit delivers a brighter light than halogen units, and also uses less energy. The long-lasting bulb delivers approximately 50,000 hours of use.
Touchless controls reduce contact with the lamp thereby eliminating a possible cause of cross infection.
The GS300 is available as a mobile version on a five caster base, or with a table or wall mounting. A rail mounting kit is available as an option.
- Touchless controls reduce contact and maintain hygiene
- Ideal for Primary Care, Outpatient and Urgent Care Facilities
- Reduced cost of ownership thanks to less energy consumption
- Easy assembly
- Long-lasting, low-energy LED light source
- No Bulb Replacement - increased cost savings
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Control Box: Touchless On/Off Control
- Working distance: 305 to 500mm
- Colour temperature: 5,500°K
- Light intensity: 20,000 lux (at working distance)
- Spot size: 130 to 150mm (at working distance)
- No. of LEDs: 1 White LED
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Power Cord: 2.5m Long
- Reach: 79cm
- Stand height: 61cm (mobile version only)
- Weight: 2.56kg (Total Table/Wall Mount) / 5.78kg (Total Mobile Stand)
- Control Box: 275 x 100 x 80mm (H x W x D)
- Luminaire: 190 x 90 x 80mm (H x W x D)
- Mobile Stand: 610 x 530mm (H x Dia.)
- Total Wall Mount: 845mm
- Total Mobile Stand: 1490mm (1.49m)
- Table/Wall Mount & Mobile Stand to Luminaire Centre: 790mm