Fully working sealed CE Certified Brand New boxed without batteries
LED Finger clip pulse oximeter is a device designed to provide an accurate reading of your blood oxygen level and pulse rate from your fingertip. It is suitable for all ages, seniors and athletes, mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators, etc.
- [Accurate] Pulse oximeters based on all digital technologies are designed for noninvasive point detection of functional oxygen saturation in arterial hemoglobin. Advanced DSP algorithms can reduce the effects of motion artifacts and improve the measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
- [Suitable for Many Occasions] The oximeter can be used to measure human hemoglobin saturation and heart rate with fingers. This product is suitable for home and hospital. Oxygen bars, social medical organizations, body care in sports, etc.
- [Lightweight and Portable] Lightweight, easy to carry and easy to use, monitor your health anytime, anywhere.
- [Visual Alarm Function] When the value exceeds a certain range, an alarm can be set to remind your health conditions.
- [Prompt Low Battery Function] The standard 2 x AAA 1.5 V batteries can support continuous work for more than 20 hours (does not include the battery). When the battery is too low, it will remind you and tell you to replace the batteries in time.
Size: 57.8 x 31 x 32.4 mm
Power: 2 x AAA 1.5 V Battery (Not Included)
Power Consumption: Less Than 30mA
Working Temperature: 5 ℃ -40 ℃
Storage Temperature: -10 ℃ -50 ℃
Relative Humidity: 15% -80% (Non-condensing)
Hemoglobin Saturation: 94 ~ 100
Pulse Rate: 50 ~ 130
Hemoglobin Saturation Display: 35% to 100%
Pulse Rate Display: 30-250BPM
Hemoglobin Saturation Resolution: 1%
Pulse Rate Resolution: 1 BPM
Hemoglobin Saturation Accuracy: 2% (70% -100%) Unspecified (≤70%)
Pulse Frequency Accuracy: 2BPM
Measuring range: 35-100%
Accuracy: 70% -100%, ± 2%, 0% -69% Undefined
Measurement Range: 25-250 BPM (Heartbeat Per Minute)
Resolution: 1 BPM
Accuracy: 2 BPM
Pulse Intensity: Bar Graph Indicator and Plethysmograph
2 x 1.5V 600 mAh AAA alkaline batteries can work continuously for 20 hours
Power Consumption: 30mA (Normal)
Battery Status: Indicator Icons and Notifications
Automatic Shutdown Function: 10 Seconds After No Signal
Measurement Performance at Low Perfusion: 0.3%
- Percentage index (PI) measurement.
- Widely used in homes, medical institutions and community centers.
- Accurate measurement of SPO2 and PR.
- SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bar graph display.
- Low battery indicator.
- Four directions and six display modes.
- Automatic shutdown when no signal.
- Pulse sound function.
- Alarm function.
- Dome mode.
- Brightness control.
- Anti-motion interference.
- Perfusion index display.
1. Please read this manual carefully before use.
2. Use 75% density medical alcohol to clean the surface of the machine. Use a dry cloth with a small amount of alcohol to prevent alcohol from penetrating into the device.
What is PI?
PI refers to the perfusion index (PI). The PI value reflects the pulsating blood flow and reflects the blood's perfusion ability. The greater the pulsatile blood flow, the larger the pulsatile component, and the larger the PI value. Therefore, the measurement site (skin, nails, bones, etc.) and the patient's own perfusion (arterial blood flow) will affect the PI value. Because sympathetic nerves affect heart rate and arterial blood pressure (affecting pulse arterial blood flow), the human neuroregulatory system or mental state also indirectly affects PI values. Therefore, the PI value will be different under different anesthesia conditions.
1 x Oximeter (does not include batteries)
1 x Carry case
1 x Lanyard
1 x Instructions