• One Button Control - with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
• Clinically Validated - to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
• Built-In Memory - 30 reading memory function
• Average reading function
• Unique A&D SlimFit Cuff size from 22-32 cm
• Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) Indicator - can be useful in the detection of atrial fibrillation
• World Health Organisation (WHO) blood pressure classification indicator - for easy and clear understanding of BP reading
• Pack contains free batteries
The UA-651 upper arm blood pressure monitor uses A&D's 3rd generation technology. Superbly easy to use, the UA-651 incorporates advanced technology with simple, one-button operation and Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) detection.
A&D's Slim Fit Cuff (included with the UA-651) is latex-free and metal-free to protect users with sensitive skin. The supplied cuff is designed for 22-32cm arms and an additional 31-45cm cuff can be bought here.
The UA-651 boasts advanced Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) and Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered and developed by A&D in 2001. It has since been incorporated into the entire A&D blood pressure monitor range.
This monitor is clinically validated to European Hypertension Society standards, giving users complete confidence in their results.
Memory for up to 30 readings and an average reading function allows users to track their blood pressure over time and see their blood pressure at-a-glance. Results are shown on a WHO Blood Pressure Classification Scale, making it easier to control your management programme.
Manufacturer: A&D Instruments
Type of model: Digital
Upper arm or Wrist: Upper Arm
Supplied cuff size: 22-32cm
Memory capacity: 30
Cuff size: Adult
Cuff Type: Velcro
Cuff tubes: Single
5 Year product warranty